What To Do the Week of Your WeddingThe Week of the Wedding Checklist
2. Give announcements to someone to be mailed the day after the wedding.
3. Give caterer final count and finalize seating arrangements and place cards. (Deliver these items, along with the cake knife and toasting glasses, to caterer.)
4. Make reminder phone calls to all hired professionals to confirm times and scheduled deliveries.
5. Give wedding day agendas to photographer, videographer, and musicians. If the band leader will serve as emcee, provide him with names of bridal party and family for announcing, along with correct pronunciations.)
6. Pack for honeymoon. (Bring address book, adapter if you're headed to another country, empty totes to carry home new purchases, and small bills for tipping. Also leave clothes in drycleaning bags to prevent wrinkles. Pack one change of clothes, medications, valuables, list of credit card numbers, and travel documents in your carryon luggage.)
7. Prepare honeymoon itinerary for family in case of an emergency.
8. Make a final checklist of things that need to be done while you're honeymooning and make necessary assignments.
9. Have outdoor wedding facilities professionally sprayed with insecticide to keep away pests.
1. Remind attendants of duties, give necessary equipment, and confirm dressing and photograph times.
2. Give ushers a list of special guests and review seating instructions.
3. Present gifts to attendants.
4. Bring ribbon bouquets from bridal showers to rehearsal for practice.
Sample Monthly Wedding Timelines
The Wedding Plan
Introduction and Tips
Twelve to Six months before the Wedding
Three to Six Months Before the Wedding
One to Two Months Before the Wedding
The Week of the Wedding
What to Bring on your Wedding Day